Full Moon Gong Bath
12th December 2019
Kundalini sound spa by candle light
8.00pm – 9.30pm
Old Amersham Market Hall
£18 payable on the door
Join our Amersham candle kundalini sound spa and gong bath to reflect on 2019 and connect with the energy and light of the Full Moon.
The Full Moon represents the fullness and glowing radiance of our consciousness. When the Moon is full, it is said that it drips nectar (the drink of the gods ) down into us and reminds us of our inherent light and fullness. Movement, chanting, gazing and meditation at this time can bring forth deep healing and profound stillness of being. As we practice the full mandala of yogic arts (Kriya, mantra, pranayama) we look back at the good and the challenging times of 2019, followed by dipping our fins into the underworld and turning inwards to nurture ourselves with meditation for self-love and compassion. The session will culminate in a luxurious Sound Spa to integrate the healing and seal the magic into every cell.
The benefits of a Sound Spa·
- Feeling relaxed and rejuvenated
- Increased focus and feeling present
- Reduced stress and a better ability to cope with stressful situations
- Improvement in quality of sleep
- Enhanced creativity and problem solving
- Breaking up of emotional blockages
Some useful tips
At the start we’ll take time to get comfortable and relaxed, doors open at 7.45pm, so please arrive early, as once we start the doors will be locked.
What to bring
To ensure you’re comfortable, it’s worth wearing loose-fitting clothing, plus bring a yoga mat, blanket, pillow, and eye mask if you have one. (Warm socks can be nice too!)
We’ll be doing some journaling, so bring a special notepad and pen to capture any thoughts, feelings or ideas you experience.
It’s worth bringing a bottle of water to ensure you stay hydrated.
- Pregnancy (not recommended under 3 months, due to the unstable nature of any pregnancy during the first trimester.
- Tinnitus/ Menieres / Epilepsy or any condition which is sound sensitive or could be triggered by sound.
- Metal implants/pacemakers etc. (can resonate the mental and also change the rhythm of pacemakers)
- Anyone with a serious Mental Health Condition
If you’re interested in attending, please book by paying in Sima’s class, in person, or via www.thechilternsoundspa.com.
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Our little table shop
We have a small select range of grounding, clearing and wellbeing items for sale at our sound spa. (Cash Only).
Apologies we are unable to offer refunds. However, if you can no longer make it, you are welcome to transfer your ticket to a friend and just let us know in advance.