In the light of the recent events surrounding Coronavirus, please help me to maintain a clean and healthy space for us to practice in by paying attention to these simple steps;
1) If you have flu like symptoms or if you have returned from any of the specific areas detailed on the government website since February 19th, please do not come to class instead take the time to rest and look after yourself.
2) wash your hands in the kitchen or toilet when you arrive. limited hand sanitiser is available but bring your own if you have any.
3) please dispose of any used tissues in the bins.
4) Bring your mat, props, blanket where possible. Anti-bacterial spray and towels are provided for yogis who don’t have mats.
5) For your safety and peace of mind I’m taking a hands-off approach to manual assistance.